18+. T&Cs apply. *Figure based on average Hot Tables triggers in a typical week from launch in March ‘21
Win up to $500 extra with Hot Tables!
100,000 Hot Tables triggered, and we've only just started
Get ready for fastforward and cash games like you’ve never seen before. Our newest feature, Hot Tables, is running now – giving more players the chance to win a massive, boosted cash prize at any moment!
We’re boosting thousands of cash game and fastforward hands every day*, so you have tonnes of chances to win a Hot Tables cash prize!
What you can win
Check out the prizes you could win below:
|Stakes||Minimum prize||Maximum prize|
How it works
Play any No Limit Hold’em (NLH) or Pot Limit Omaha (PLO) cash game or fastforward table from $0.05/$0.10 to $0.50/$1 for the chance to receive a random boost!
If your table receives a boost, an additional cash prize of up to $500 will be added to the pot.
The winner of the hand gets the whole prize, so one quick win could bag you up to $500 cash PLUS the pot itself!
And, with thousands of Hot Tables popping up every day*, that $500 cash boost could be yours!
Do you have what it takes to run hot?
Some key stats about Hot Tables
Over 110,000 Hot Tables have been triggered since launch!
|Percentage of players seeing a Hot Table at least once per playing day||50%|
|Percentage of players who have won a Hot Tables pot at least once per playing day||29%|
|The number of Hot Tables triggered||114,000|
|Biggest Hot Tables Prize||$490|
|Biggest Hot Table Multiplier||499x|
All numbers above are rounded, and cover the period Thursday 11th to Monday 5th April 2021. Stats will be updated approximately every week.
Terms and Conditions
- Only NLH and PLO ring games for cash and fast-forward will trigger “Hot Tables”.
- Only stakes from $0.05/$0.1 to $0.5/$1 (blinds) will trigger Hot Tables.
- Hot tables will not trigger on Club Games, restricted tables and Heads-up tables.
- 3 or more players must be dealt-in for a Hot Table to trigger.
- Only players who are dealt-in (i.e., receive hole cards) are eligible for all or some of the Hot Table boost amount.
- If players agree to “run it twice”, only the first board counts for the purposes of the Hot Tables payout.
- In case of game crash or void hand during gameplay, the Hot Table prize amount will be equally distributed between eligible players.
- *Figure based on average Hot Tables triggers in a typical week from launch in March ‘21
- In the case of split pots, the boosted prize will also be split.